Registration and Payment Policy
• All participants must register prior to congress admission.
• Pre-registered participants are advised to present a copy of their registration/payment slip
at the onsite registration desk.
• Payment is due at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments, conference
materials and certificate of attendance.
• Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
• Cheque payment may only be made from UAE and in AED. Kindly contact us at
email@example.com to discuss.
• EFT / Direct Deposit to be effected as per bank details on the invoice.
• Payment should be made within 7 days of invoice date.
• Payment can also be done through credit card or Paypal.
• All early bird discounts require payment at the time of registration and before the early bird
deadline in order to receive any discount.
• Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
• Registration cancellations must be notified in writing by email to the Maarefah’s office.
• Cancellations received 30 days prior to the event will receive a refund of the registration fees,
less an administration charge of 100 USD of the congress fee.
• Cancellations made after, as well as ‘no shows’, are not eligible for a refund.
• Refunds will be processed 2 months after the event completion date.
• Maarefah reserves the right to amend any part of the Congress’s programme if necessary
at any time.
• Maarefah will not be held liable for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or
accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of
attending the congress or its related events.
• While every consideration has been taken when presenting the demographics of the attendees
in the programme, Maarefah doesn’t guarantee the exact demographics of the congress
attendees and cannot be held responsible for the same.